CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Scout Camps or Tournaments????

Ok everybody I need your help with a couple of things. Ok the first thing is a decision should i go to scout camp or baseball games I will have more fun at scout camps but my coach will get mad at me for missing games so I am so confused and dont know what I should do. My friends are so awesome I have a friend that I went to classic skating with and i saw diana, and jake pennington there and I saw hi and talked and after that me and austin had fun at the water park and went on the slides those were really fun I had a great time with him yesterday. Then I went to my aunts house and played rockband and i had a great time it was fun jermy's mom tried and we had fun.

P.S. If you play rock band with jermy have him play guitar!!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Go play baseball!