CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

This is a day of rememberance of those who have died by: visiting thier graves, set flowers, clean up the graves,so on and so forth. The most important part about labor day is remembering the men and women at war, and those that have died in war. Unfortanately I have family bolth, at war, and who had died in war. It really sucks to be at bolth ends of the line but it really comforts you that they come home safe and sound. Once when me and my family went to the airport to pick up my uncle from I saw a family crying so I asked if they were allright they said that they had lost thier dad at war that will just break your heart, so today take a second to remember those who have protected thier contry, who have died for our safety. Just stop and think.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Good post Chris, I like taht you are finding deeper meaning in a holiday such a memorial day.

Jill said...

Great job!!! Your such a good kid! Memorial Day is more than putting flowers on graves and going to BBQ's isn't it? I love you!