CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

What a day.

Yesterday I went to the Blaze game and what an experience! That was really fun!!!

Note: if you don't like loud noises, wierd costumes, and alot of cheerleaders, dont go.

When I say "wierd costumes" trust me those people are crazy just for a football game course I wore a Joe Germane jersey 40 sizes too big that is a different story what the guy that gave me the jersey got a wrong description of me (my dad gave him the description)

That game is different than the traditional game like how the field is 50 yards long if you have a good leg you could kick a field goal the distance of the field, no seriously you guys have to go to one it is fun.

The "Indy 500" is the coolest type of open weeled racing there is 200 m/h av. around 1 1/2 mile track those are fast cars Danica needs to win more she is getting more credit than most would give to a girl. She just need to get more wins. Post comments in proper language please

4 comments:

Jill said...

You are one of the funniest people I know. Your awesome! I love you! I'm not a fan of loud noises, weird costumes or cheerleaders, so why are you trying to get me to go to a Blaze game?

Jill said...

You are one of the funniest people I know. Your awesome! I love you! I'm not a fan of loud noises, weird costumes or cheerleaders, so why are you trying to get me to go to a Blaze game?

Jill said...

I have no idea why they posted this twice!

Chris James said...

thanks mom