CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sportsman

Yes you saw it I am 13 years old and I love sports. I love the Clevland Indians, the Utah Jazz, the Utah Grizzlies, American Le Mans, the New Oreleans Saints, the Runnin' Utes, so on and so forth. If you have never heard of the American Le Mans it is the Ferrati's, the Porches so on and so forth so just all the exotic cars there is this type called the Prototypes and they are the coolest they are the Audi diesels they go way fast like 330 km/h wich is like 220 m/h around the lhm track. If you don't know what le mans means it means the mans sport (le mans) lol. I also like the Pittsburg Penguins I think that the Penguins win the Stanley Cup finals in 6 that match up is going to be tight maybe even 7.

0 comments: